Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting Started

So....where to begin. I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for years now. What to write in the first blog always seems to paralyze me. What could be important enough to capture a reader's attention in just a few words? However, recently I have been thinking a lot about what I am passionate about. This blog will share the things I am passionate about with anyone who wants to read it. :)

A little about me...I am a campus minister, for those of you who do not know me. I am passionate about leadership development. I am passionate about coaching because I love walking with other people as they journey to discover who they are, where they are headed, and what it is going to take to get there. I like being a cheerleader for others but also providing guidance through the journey.

I am also working through a gluten intolerant issue and have been gluten-free for about three months now. I also love fashion and everything fabulous. I enjoy sociology; thinking about why people do what they do and how they interact with others. I say all of this because these too will appear in my blog. I feel like all things work together to help us on our journey.

My hope is that some of you will find laughter, some will find insight and, honestly, some will want to begin the journey of having me as your coach.

There....I think that's a pretty good start. Let the journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I look forward to following your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's taken you this long! You know you have a follower here...always. :)

    ReplyDelete